We have the perfect membership plan for you.
The Board and Membership Committee will evaluate all requests.
1) Good Standing and Merchant Registration is required.
2) You have to be LGBTTQ or Community Ally.
3) Summary of the company’s business practices and a comprehensive review of its managers.
4) Students memberships require proof of the educational institution and an essay explaining your interest in joining the Chamber.
5) Grades and GPA verification.
6) Individual professional memberships require a summary of your career path and three business references.